Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday ~ 2/1

We went to our friends house today for a Super Bowl Party. I enjoy watching college football, but I really have no interest in professional football. BUT, I couldn't not pick a team to root for, so I chose the Steelers, and they won! I got bragging rights for the night, since my hubby picked the other team.

I absolutely love getting together with our friends and I am so grateful that we have so many that live close by. At the party, all of the kids ran around and had a grand old time playing together, the guys sat on the couch and had fun yelling at the TV {very funny to watch!}, and the girls sat around the table and played some cards. It was a night of good food, good company...it was a good night :).

We are supposed to have some decent weather this week, which means we are actually going to venture outside for some fun. I'm excited to see what this week brings!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I was actually blessed to skip the Superbowl all together (*not* a sports fan, lol). :)

    Wish we lived closer ... I bet we could be great friends! You have such a genuinely sweet air about you and we have so many things in common. :) Hope you are having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete