Friday, February 27, 2009

The Trek to the Garage ~ 2/27

I have been slacking on blogging this week, mostly due to the fact that we have been SO busy, plus Noah has been sick the past day.

Sick kid = no time to do anything other than care for the needy little one.

Due to my lack of time today, I was only able to snap one picture of Noah. It's a tad bit blurry, but I am way too tired right now to mess around with the photo...so here it is, right off of the camera. We went to my parent's yesterday, again, and my mom gave Noah a little apple juice to take home with him. This morning, he comes downstairs and puts his shoes on to go out in the car in the garage to get his little gift from Grandma. I just thought it was so funny that he puts his shoes on to walk 3 feet from the door to get the juice...makes me giggle. He loves to dress himself and put his shoes on, so I figure it was just an excuse to practice putting his shoes one, which is fine by me :). Yes, he put them on the wrong feet, but he is learning. Notice his sore red upper lip from wiping his nose...poor baby. All we did today was lay around in our jammies and read books. I hope that he feels better soon so that we can do what we have planned this weekend...we'll see how he feels tomorrow.

Happy weekend to all :).

No comments:

Post a Comment