When I told Noah that it was nice outside today, he immediately asked if he could ride his bike. "Why, of course we can!" Noah has so much fun riding his little tricycle around. He is so good at steering and pedaling at the same time now...I'm such a proud mommy! This was the only picture that I took today, as we were having so much fun playing that I forgot about the camera. At least I got one good shot :). Doug was home today, although most of his time was spent figuring out our car issues...thank goodness he did it, because I have no clue when it comes to fixing cars! He actually took Noah with him when he took one of the cars into the mechanic, and apparently Noah thoroughly enjoyed it because he kept talking about it the rest of the day. Noah will probably know more about cars than I do within the next few years thanks to his daddy :). I'm just going to stick to driving from point A to point B, and let my hubby get it fixed in between. The rest of our day was pretty laid back. I hope that everyone has a happy weekend!
Great shot, Angie! Love how his little sweatshirt matches his cool little trike. :) Adeline loves riding her trike around too ... we need to do that more often!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Amazing that you got that in only one try, I mostly have to do more to get everyone look in the camera and not turning away.
ReplyDeletefab photo and that little red bike is the cutest!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww he looks so cute on his bike! I love that bike too! How sweet he went with daddy to work on cars! That would have made a fabulous photo too huh, my husband is as clueless as I am when it comes to cars LOL With our luck it wouldnt hurt for him to know something lol!
ReplyDelete