
We had such a busy day today, so as soon as bath time was over, Noah was begging to lay down and snuggle next to me. I started to read a story to him, and before I even got to the second page he was off in dreamland. I love how he always puts his arms behind his head when he sleeps...it's his signature sleep position. As I was lying in bed nursing Leah to sleep, I just gazed at both of them and was so thankful that they are mine. Is it crazy of me to miss them when they are asleep? Every night I go to bed excited for them to wake up so that we can have another day together full of fun and laughter. I can't help but snuggle up next to their warm bodies and take in every moment that I possibly can...they're simply the best!
You sound exactly like me! I tell Scott all the time that I miss Addie when she's sleeping. I lay here and cuddle her precious warm body and stroke her cheek, just filled with this awesome love!! I've even been guilty of nudging her a little so she rolls to me and nurses while she sleeps. :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture! So cute how he puts his arms behind his head. Addie's signature sleep position is sprawled out horizontally on our bed. In fact, right now I have two little feet wedged under my ribs! LOL!
Hope you are having a beautiful week, friend!
I wanted to add that we are in Salem ... about an hours drive from the Oregon Coast. If you ever head up this way let me know and I'll make sure we can schedule a visit!
ReplyDelete