
Here is how our day went today...
~ Noah wakes up at 7:30 and comes to snuggle next to me. I love that he comes to snuggle with me every morning! Love it!
~ We take a shower before Leah wakes up. Noah even lets me snap a picture of him while his is snuggled in his towel on my bed.
~ Leah wakes up and we go down and have our breakfast. Noah sings his ABC's to me while we're eating...this was very entertaining to Leah.
~ Get ready for the day and head to the library for Storytime...we look forward to this every week! It's a sunny and somewhat warm day today...my day is better already! At Storytime, we read books about occupations...Noah especially enjoyed learning about the firefighters. Noah sits on my lap the entire time. I don't mind one bit!
~ Head to the grocery store...wish that I had decided not to go. Noah screams because he wants a balloon and ice cream, and Leah just screams! Ahhh! I hurry, grab the neccessities and head home. We did get an ice cream though...it was good :).
~ Lunch and nap time. I snuggle with both kids on my bed and read a book while their napping. It's a sweet moment!
~ I have a gathering with some girls in the area, so I have to wake the kids up to go...I hate doing this! Ugh! Grumpy kids, but I try my hardest to be happy so that they are too. It works a little :). We make it through the hour with only two break downs...one per kid. Not too bad :).
~ After our activity, we head to Grammy's for some nice hugs and some candy, of course :).
~ Head home for dinner. Doug isn't home tonight, and I don't know what to make. My neighbor calls me and invites us over...yay! One less thing to think about! She just had twin girls...they are darling! Her little boy is Noah's age, so they play for a bit.
~ Head home, get ready for bed, read a book, then another book, then another book, etc... I think we read about 7 tonight, and they were all about trucks!
~ Off to bed. I nurse Leah, and within minutes Noah comes wondering in. I put Leah down and snuggle up with my favorite little boy! He falls asleep and I pull out the computer for the first time today. I think I am going to go snuggle up with him right now :).
Noah was attached to my hip today. He sat on my foot while I walked around this afternoon after lunch. It was actually a good workout...boy he's heavy!
Sounds like a great way to spend a day! Love the angle of your photo!
ReplyDeleteAww sounds like a sweet and exhausting day. I can relate, ours usually are somewhat similar around here lol, I hate waking my kids up from their nap too LOL Never goes well!
ReplyDelete