Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Tickle Me!" ~ 2/22


We are a ticklish family! I am the worst one...you touch me and I start laughing. I am really SO ticklish! Noah is so funny and he requests to be tickled on a daily basis. I feel like I am torturing him sometimes because I tickle him so much, but he keeps asking over and over, so I guess he's just fine. Tonight, he kept coming up to Doug and saying "Tickle me"....so he did! It was so funny watching Doug attack him with lots of tickles. Noah was red in the face by the time they were done...and so was Doug :).

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Adeline and I are super ticklish too. It's funny because when she was a baby I was adamantly against tickling kids (too many tortuous tickles when I was little!), but Adeline LOVES it. She does the same thing ... *asks* to be tickled over and over. In fact, we were just doing that earlier tonight! :) Makes me laugh as hard as she does!

    ReplyDelete