Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hot Cocoa ~ 2/8


When I looked at the forecast for the week and saw that it was supposed to snow the next four days...I wasn't very happy. BUT, I can't control the weather, so I thought that I would make myself a cup of hot cocoa to cheer me up. It worked :). Hot cocoa is one thing that I enjoy when it's cold outside. There is just something about that makes me happy. I gotta have a whole lot of marshmallows in my hot cocoa, and Noah was such a great help adding tons for me. He is starting to count so well and he just didn't want to stop counting the marshmallows that he was putting in my cup. I don't mind one bit! It was so much MORE yummy because of his wonderful addition.

No pictures of the kids today. I thought that I would give them a break before the week actually started :).

2 comments:

  1. Yummyyy! Love hot cocoa! You do know that marshmellows are made from cow parts, right? LOL! Okay, sorry, that was mean ... but I'm a vegetarian and that has always skeeved me out! :)

    So cute N wanted to count them for you ... Adeline loves doing that kind of thing too. Such a great way for them to learn while having fun doing day to day things. We're home schooling and I know it's just going to be a blast ... learning while playing is what it's all about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy!

    Unfortunately for me, it's already getting warm here in South Texas. :(

    ReplyDelete