
During the winter months, you always know when a storm is coming because it is so warm outside {in comparison to the shivering cold weather} about 12 hours beforehand. When I stepped outside this afternoon and felt the warm breeze, I knew that we were going to make our way outside as soon as the children woke up. Noah was elated when I told him that we were going to go to the park. So, after taking a good 30 minutes to get everyone ready to go {we had a lot of little malfunctions during the process}, we were off. Noah feels better, despite his face in these pictures. His little nose and lip are all red from rubbing them raw the past few days, but at least his nose isn't running anymore. I only snapped a few shots because he wanted me to put the camera down and play with him. We had a grand time going down the slide over and over again. He just couldn't get enough...and neither could I. :) Leah was all bundled up in the stroller and she giggled at us everytime that we came sliding down. Noah and I would scream her name as we came down, and she just loved that!
It was nice to spend some time outside today, since we will most likely be inside the rest of the week.



What a fun day it sounds like you had! Love the cute shots. Stay warm during the cold that's coming!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and you've been tagged ... check out my blog for info. :)
Cute shots! Looks like you all had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteso loveley pics... :o)
ReplyDeleteThese are SO gorgeous!! You have such precious kiddos. I am glad that Noah is feeling better and I can totally relate about the calm before the storm. Its been nice here and now they are forcasting snow lol!
ReplyDelete