Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gazing ~ 2/17


It snowed again, which meant we stayed home. Despite the fact that I don't like the cold, I do enjoy just staying home and not having to worry about going anywhere and doing anything.

Noah's little buddy came over this morning to play for a few hours, so we did get a little taste of the outside world, which was nice. We get together every Tuesday for a play date...it is definitely something that we look forward to each week. Noah is 2 months older than his little friend and they get along so well...they have their moments, but their two, so I guess it is to be expected. This little boy is the son of one of Doug's bestest friends, so these two little guys will for sure be growing up side by side. I look forward to seeing their little friendship progress through the years.

Leah made her way over to the window to look outside this afternoon, which is something that she does every day. I love watching her just gaze outside at the falling snow. It was fun until she fell forward and smacked her head on the window...I felt so badly since I was sitting right there by her. She's a tough girl though and there was hardly a mark left over, thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a nice, cozy day today! Super sweet photo of Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet photo!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete