We went to the Dinosaur Museum today with some of my dear friends. We went early in the morning, so there was hardly anyone there...it was fabulous to be able to move the stroller around freely and be able to let Noah wander around and be able to see him! Noah does not like to get messy, so he wasn't not at all interested in the little water/sand display that they had. While all of the other kids played, Noah sat next to me and ate a granola bar. I've learned that I can't force him to do things, so I was just fine with him sitting next to me as he observed the other children {I think he is a people watcher like me :)}. Noah is not one to just jump into doing an activity. He has to observe everything about it before he gets his hands dirty. We'll see if he has more interest next time. Leah was an angel the entire time...thank goodness!We spent the afternoon at home playing, napping, playing, ... same old, same old. Doug got Noah a book that he had as a child for Christmas and Noah adores it. We spent a good two hours reading it this evening...Noah just couldn't get enough!


lovely photos and adore the one of your little ones...so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteCute photos! My son never liked to get messy either. He doesn't mind so much now (11 y.o.) but I was glad he never got mud covered like my nephew. :)
ReplyDeleteAdeline is exactly the same way! From day one she's been a keen observer, just watching everything and taking it ALL in. She's really intuitive and empathetic, especially for a three year old. But she takes a while to warm up to new situations and people, and will just watch and observe until she's comfortable enough to join in. :)
ReplyDeleteThe dinosaur museum sounds fun ... Adeline would love it!
I love reading about your precious family, Angie!