
When Leah was born, we thought that her eyes were going to be blue! Little did we know that they would gradually change color and become the pretty golden brown that they are today. I secretly hoped that my kids would get my brown eyes, and they did...yay! Noah has the deepest brown eyes you have ever seen. If he really wants something, he just has to gaze into my eyes, flap his little lashes, and I'm just taken in and do whatever he wants! Haha!
I watched my nephew this afternoon, which was GREAT fun! He is 9 months younger than Noah and they get along so well. They had so much fun playing together...I was so entertained just watching them interact. I am so glad that Noah and Leah have lots of cousins that are so close in age. It's great!
The weather today was CRAZY! It was gray clouds this morning, then it snowed, then it was a pretty blue sky, then it snowed {with the blue sky!}, and then all of the clouds disappeared and the sun came out to greet us! Very interesting! The sun was coming right into my bedroom this afternoon, so I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of the child that doesn't run away from the camera. Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow and get a picture of Noah...maybe.
Leah is such a ham! I love that smile!
Love hearing about you and your little ones! Look at that precious smile! A photographer mommy has got to love that! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute face! She does have some gorgeous eyes!
ReplyDeleteBoth photos are so cute, but that second one is adorable!
ReplyDelete