
Noah's love for music is deep. He loves listening to music throughout the day and I am so very glad that he enjoys it as much as Doug and I do. Every night he insists that we turn on some soft music while he goes to sleep...it is so calming to him. Today he wanted to listen to my iPod, so he just stuck the earphones in his ears and started going through the music until he found something to his liking. Today he chose to listen to The Killers...good choice :). After he chose the music, he put the iPod in his pocket and continued playing in his kitchen. It made me giggle watching him as he just continued on with his playing while he listened to the music...he's a cutie!
It makes me smile every time I read your blog ... our children and you and I seem to live parallel lives! Addie loves music too and has a definite idea of what she likes to listen to every day. I love that she is into it as much as we are.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo of Noah enjoying his Killers! :) I agree, good choice!
What a cute story and a cute picture! My boys love music too, it's so cute to hear them sing along to songs they know on their way to school or while we are out & about.
ReplyDelete