...everyday in this house! Why must we have a holiday to celebrate our love for one another? I like celebrating my love for my family 24/7! We spent a wonderful day together as family, mostly lounging around the house and playing with Daddy! We treasure all of our time with him when he is home. Noah is such a Daddy's boy and he wants his Daddy by his side every minute that he is home. Noah loves basketball and most sports, and he will urge me to play with him, and I do, but it is nothing compared to playing with his Daddy. I don't know a thing about dunking a basketball in the basket, or throwing a ball around. As a child, I was the one running away from any ball that was coming my way...seriously! I thoroughly enjoy sitting on the couch with Leah while the boys of the house have some fun throwing the ball around. We went to dinner with some friends this evening, which was very nice, but my little angels were spent by the time it was time to go home. My shot today is of Noah and Leah {and Daddy (kind of)} in their new jammies that I got them. My kids live in their jammies, so it's nice to add a new pair to the mix :).
Leah is starting to talk and babble so much lately! I love it! When we are driving around in the car, Noah will talk to Leah and she will talk right back to him. It is as if he knows exactly what she is "saying" to him during these little conversations. It is pure delight listening to these two entertain themselves during our outings. Oh man....I just love these kids!
Noah actually wasn't feeling 100% today {I think he's coming down with a cold...dang it!}. He will most likely spend the night in our bed snuggling so that we can keep an eye on him. My heart is aching at the fact that he is not completely himself right now...I think tomorrow is going to be a day of extreme pampering for my little baby {yes...he is STILL my baby :)}.
What a precious family photo! I feel the same way about Valentine's Day ... so silly that people feel the need to have a special day to spread the love around. In my opinion it's a holiday for the retailers, not the people. ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you keep enjoying your beautiful family this weekend!!