This is my journal. I keep it in my bag and I use it to jot down the cute things that my kids are doing, saying, random things that are happening to them and my husband and I, etc... I am so glad that I made a habit of keeping this with me so that I can remember all of great things that are happening in our lives. I hope that I continue to keep this habit alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is such a wonderful idea! I wish that I had done this when the girls were little. Beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteCute little book! I do exactly the same thing (surprise, surprise - that we have another thing in common!). I keep it with me all the time and write down random sweet things that Adeline does and says, and thoughts that inspire me. I can't wait for her to go through it when she is older! :)
ReplyDelete