
Yes, the most exciting part of our day today was the tubby that we had at 4:00 in the afternoon! If Noah had his way, tubby time would be all day, every day! He loves the tubby...the bubbles, the warm water, the fun toys, and playing with Leah! Noah is so gentle and kind with her and he is beyond willing to share his toys...he is such a generous little boy. Tubby time is an event in our house and it usually lasts from 30 minutes to an hour. I might as well just hop on in there with them because I get just as wet as they do from all of the splashing and bubble blowing. I don't at all mind when Noah wants to put a hat of bubbles on my head for his amusement. I'll do anything to see that smile brighten up his face. Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment