
Yes, we are still not feeling well here. I am so sick of my kids being sick. Today was such a tough day. N spent most of the day asleep in my bed, while L spent most of her day nursing and sleeping in my arms. They are both lying here next to me as I type this...they are so worn out from this not so good day. L had a horrible fever tonight, so I called the doctor and it turns out that she has an ear infection in both ears. Poor baby. I feel so badly when my children are sick. I would do anything to take it away from them and have it myself! L was feeling a little better this morning, so I took her to the window to look outside at all of the snow. She didn't smile, but I know that she enjoyed looking outside wishing that she could take in some fresh air {Today was the first day in a long time that we haven't had bad inversion! I could actually see the pretty blue sky...it was beautiful!}. I hope that tomorrow is better.
So sorry your little angels are sick still! Breaks your heart, doesn't it? :(
ReplyDeleteYour photos are gorgeous ... what a precious heart!
What a face! So cute!
ReplyDeleteSorry your little ones are sick. I hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Such beautiful photos, hoping that they are both feeling well soon.
ReplyDeletehttp://mollyandcoffee.com