I rarely am able to get a picture of N smiling. Almost every time I pull the camera out, off he goes. Not today though. I asked him if I could take his picture, and he said "Yes!". I took a few shots, then he looked at me and said "Mommy, can I have a treat?". I just smiled and gave in to his request. He treat of choice today was a clementine orange...yummy!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Precious ~ 1/19
I rarely am able to get a picture of N smiling. Almost every time I pull the camera out, off he goes. Not today though. I asked him if I could take his picture, and he said "Yes!". I took a few shots, then he looked at me and said "Mommy, can I have a treat?". I just smiled and gave in to his request. He treat of choice today was a clementine orange...yummy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment