Friday, January 30, 2009

Snowballs ~ 1/30

It was such a beautiful day today! Hip, hip, horray for nice weather :). It was still cold, but at least the sun was out and the sky was blue. We went to my parent's house today because my mom had knee surgery the other day and needed a little TLC from her precious grandbabies! Just her seeing them made her feel so much better. My kids absolutely adore their grandparents and N gets SO excited when we go to their house, or they come to ours! I don't really blame them...they're the best! I'm an only child, so my parent's were beyond thrilled when I had my babies. My children bring out a side of them that I have never seen before...it's amazing!

N wanted to go outside and play with my parent's puppy, Meeka, today, and my dad was more than willing to go out and play with them. I forgot the snow gear, but that didn't stop N from using his bare hands to make snowballs with Grandpa. They had so much fun running around, jumping in the snow, and laughing to their hearts content! It was a fun day :).

3 comments:

  1. It's fo fun to play in the snow! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo ... sounds like you had a picture perfect day with family!! Hope you enjoy your weekend too, Angie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! How nice that your parents adore your children so much. :)

    ReplyDelete