Sunday, January 25, 2009

Into Everything ~ 1/25


I knew that it was a matter of time after L started crawling that she was going to start getting into everything. I just love how these little ones find joy in everything around them. L was beyond fascinated with the rubbermaid containers and lids, as well as flipping the soap container on the dishwasher back and forth. The fascination on her little face as she makes these new little discoveries, as small as they may be, make my day. She sat there smacking the lids together, at which point N and I joined in and started making some nice music {or maybe noise is a better term} together. We had a splendid time sitting on the kitchen floor playing for close to an hour. I would not want to spend my time any other way ;)!

4 comments:

  1. I just love those precious times spent doing the "little things" that matter. So much fascination and awe in their tiny hearts ... makes my heart melt! I, too, wouldn't want to spend my days doing anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!
    I can't wait until my little one starts exploring.
    Of course when he does I'm sure I'll want my tiny baby back. They grow up too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days -- my kids loved to explore the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete