I didn't take a formal picture today, and I wish that I would have because my sweet hubby and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary today! Love you more then you know, babe!! So, as a replacement picture, I thought that I would post the first picture of our third little bundle of joy, who is due on June 24, 2010! Doug and I are beyond thrilled and are just so happy. I have been pretty sick up until this point, but I just push through each day and keep telling myself that this too shall pass. To be honest, I am really hoping that I start feeling better soon because it is just so dang hard to keep up with Noah and Leah and feel the way that I do. And, no, I'm not just nauseous...I get pretty dang sick to the point that the doctor wants to put me on medicine because my body needs to get some nutrients! I really hate taking medicines while I'm pregnant and I am just hoping that this sickness will pass sooner than later. I know that it could be a lot worse, and I am very thankful that I am at least able to get up and play with my kids even though it is hard for me to do so. By the end of the day I am spent! I felt better at 18 weeks with both Noah and Leah, and seeing that I am 16 weeks today...I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Yay! So, here's to another pregnancy and a precious new baby that is getting bigger and bigger as we speak. Amazing, I tell you...amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment