Sunday, March 1, 2009

Peaceful ~ 3/1


I cannot get enough of this little angel. She has changed my life so much and am so grateful that she is mine :). I just love watching her gaze out the window...I so wish that I knew what she was thinking at that exact moment. She looks so peaceful.

Today was a pretty laid back day...we all slept in {which was WONDERFUL!}, played, went to church, came home to take naps, had dinner, and played some more. This weekend went by so fast...I hope that this week goes by quickly so that we can enjoy another weekend with Doug. I just love having him home with us! It is supposed to be 62 degrees on Tuesday...hip hip horray for warm weather! I am going to have to come up with some fun outdoor activities this week...I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment